Frequently Asked Questions
1. What Services does Harmony United Psychiatric Care Offer?
Harmony United Psychiatric Care is part of Harmony United Healthcare and Research, P.A.
We are a full-service psychiatry practice, dedicated and experienced in working with individuals with mental health, substance abuse, and other cognitive disabilities.
We see all generations, including children age 5 years and above.
Services We Offer:
- Psychiatric Evaluation
- Medication Management
- Psychotherapy & Counseling
- Neuropsychological Testing
- Treatment for Treatment-Resistant Depression (TRD)
2. What is TMS Therapy?
TMS uses a magnetic field to stimulate nerve cells in the brain which reduces depression.TMS can treat depression without having to take any medication.
- No Long-term Side Effects
- Covered by Most Insurances
- Non-Invasive Treatment
- FDA Approved
3. How Do I Refer a Client/Individual Who I Think is Suffering from Mental Illness?
To refer a client/individual call us at (352) 431-3940 or Email Us at email@example.com
4. What Conditions are Treated at Harmony United Psychiatric Care?
Harmony United Psychiatric Care offers services to treat various mental health conditions such as:
- Depressive Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorders
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Pre-Surgical Evaluations
- Memory Problems
- Adjustment Disorder
- Suicidal Thoughts
- Emotional Problems
- Eating Disorders
- Substance Abuse & More
5. What Counseling Services does Harmony United Psychiatric Care Offer?
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Substance Abuse and Addiction Counseling
- Couples / Marriage Counseling
- Family Psychotherapy
- Grief Counseling
- Trauma Psychotherapy
6. Who are the Providers at Harmony United Psychiatric Care?
Harmony United Psychiatric Care has a team of passionate, caring, and highly skilled providers who offer services in treating various mental health conditions.
Please view a list of providers associated with Harmony United Psychiatric Care here:
7. Where is Harmony United Psychiatric Care Located?
To know our address, hours of operation, and contact information, click here:
8. Can I Book an Appointment Online?
Yes, you can book an appointment online, visit:
9. Can I Make a Payment Online?
Yes, you can make a payment online, visit: www.hupcfl.com/pay-bill
10. What are our Office Policies?
Harmony United Psychiatric Care, like other mental health clinics, has a set of standard office policies that protects our patient information and helps us to serve our patients in a better way. Our office policies can be read online at our ‘For-Clients” page:
11. What Insurances does Harmony United Psychiatric Care Accept?
We accept most insurances; check the insurances we accept here:
12. Can Providers Call Me If I Request a Provider Call-Back?
Yes, we can arrange a provider to call you back if you’d like to talk to the provider directly. However, provider call-backs are associated with a fee. Please read our office policies on our “For-Clients” page for more information:
13. How Do I Contact Harmony United Psychiatric Care?
Contacting us is easy. You can reach us by phone at (352) 431-3940 or Email Us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax Us at (352) 431-3173