Frequently Asked Questions
1. What Services does Harmony United Psychiatric Care Offer?
Harmony United Psychiatric Care is part of Harmony United Healthcare and Research, P.A.
We are a full-service psychiatry practice, dedicated and experienced in working with individuals with mental health, substance abuse, and other cognitive disabilities.
We see all generations, including children age 12 years and above.
Services We Offer:
- Psychiatric Evaluation & Medication Management
- Psychotherapy & Counseling
- Neuropsychological Testing
- Treatment for Treatment-Resistant Depression (TRD)
2. What is TMS Therapy?
TMS uses a magnetic field to stimulate nerve cells in the brain which reduces depression.TMS can treat depression without having to take any medication.
- No Long-term Side Effects
- Covered by Most Insurances
- Non-Invasive Treatment
- FDA Approved
3. How Do I Refer a Client/Individual Who I Think is Suffering from Mental Illness?
To refer a client/individual call us at (352) 431-3940 or Email Us at email@example.com
4. What Conditions are Treated at Harmony United Psychiatric Care?
Harmony United Psychiatric Care offers services to treat various mental health conditions such as:
- Depressive Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorders
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Pre-Surgical Evaluations
- Memory Problems
- Adjustment Disorder
- Suicidal Thoughts
- Emotional Problems
- Eating Disorders
- Substance Abuse & More
5. What Counseling Services does Harmony United Psychiatric Care Offer?
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Substance Abuse and Addiction Counseling
- Couples / Marriage Counseling
- Family Psychotherapy
- Grief Counseling
- Trauma Psychotherapy
6. Who are the Providers at Harmony United Psychiatric Care?
Harmony United Psychiatric Care has a team of passionate, caring, and highly skilled providers who offer services in treating various mental health conditions.
Please view a list of providers associated with Harmony United Psychiatric Care here:
7. Where is Harmony United Psychiatric Care Located?
To know our address, hours of operation, and contact information, click here:
8. Can I Book an Appointment Online?
Yes, you can book an appointment online, visit:
9. Can I Make a Payment Online?
Yes, you can make a payment online, visit: www.hupcfl.com/pay-bill
10. What are our Office Policies?
Harmony United Psychiatric Care, like other mental health clinics, has a set of standard office policies that protects our patient information and helps us to serve our patients in a better way. Our office policies can be read online at our ‘For-Clients” page:
11. What Insurances does Harmony United Psychiatric Care Accept?
We accept most insurances; check the insurances we accept here:
12. Can Providers Call Me If I Request a Provider Call-Back?
Yes, we can arrange a provider to call you back if you’d like to talk to the provider directly. However, provider call-backs are associated with a fee. Please read our office policies on our “For-Clients” page for more information:
13. How Do I Contact Harmony United Psychiatric Care?
Contacting us is easy. You can reach us by phone at (352) 431-3940 or Email Us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax Us at (352) 431-3173