TELEPSYCHIATRY / TELEMEDICINE
Online Psychiatrist & Mental Health Services
Anywhere in Florida
Harmony United Psychiatric Care is now offering online counseling and telepsychiatry services, also known as telehealth psychiatry, throughout Florida. Now you can talk to a psychiatrist online and take advantage of the many benefits of online mental health services:
- Talk to a psychiatrist, psychologist or licensed counselor online in real time via a computer/laptop, smart phone or tablet from your home or other location.
- Avoid travel and save time while receiving flexible, prompt scheduling.
- Enjoy increased access to mental health services for individuals with physical, medical, and/or mobility limitations.
- Our telepsychiatry service is simple and secure, requiring no special app — just a link we will send you!
Telepsychiatry | Telehealth Psychiatry Services
We offer the following online mental health services through our telehealth psychiatry program:
- Psychiatric Evaluation
- Medication Management
- Psychotherapy and Counseling
OTHER WAYS TO SCHEDULE
How It Works
Your telepsychiatry visit will require a computer/laptop, smart phone or tablet with a video camera and microphone. To get started with your online counseling:
- Request a telepsychiatry visit by submitting the form on this page. You can also call us at 352-431-3940 or email email@example.com to request an appointment.
- We will follow up with you shortly to schedule your first online session. Immediately after your appointment is scheduled, you will receive an email specifying your appointment time and a link for your first session. You will also receive the session link 30 minutes before your appointment.
- The email you receive will also include a link to submit your New Patient Paperwork. Please submit your paperwork, including the “Consent for Telehealth” form, as soon as possible (no later than 48 hours before your appointment). If you are already a client of Harmony United Psychiatric Care, you only need to submit the Consent for Telehealth form, available on the For Clients page.
- If you are unsure about your device’s readiness for an online counseling session, contact us at (352) 431-3940. We will assist you and do a test run with your device.
- For more information on what to expect with your first and follow-up online counseling sessions, see our Client Guide to Telepsychiatry Services.